Healing After a Breakup: A 50-Day Devotional & Guided Inner Work Journal
Experiencing a breakup can shatter you into a thousand pieces.
That loss of connection can trigger an emotional crisis so intense you can hardly function.
Like you’ve been tossed into a pit of despair—trapped, wondering how in the world you will survive.
The grief, anxiety, depression, shame, and fear can feel so overwhelming.
Those first hours, days, and weeks are the toughest.
After all, you formed a romantic attachment that’s been ripped to shreds.
How I wish I could wave a magic wand and heal your pain instantly!
But as we all know, healing takes time.
It takes effort too.
You need a game plan. You need to know what’s happening on the surface, as well as below the surface in your subconscious – just in case you’ve been looping patterns that aren’t serving you.
To help those who want to heal after a breakup/divorce, I have created this “Inner Work” devotional + guided journal.
50 short devotions and insightful questions that give you the opportunity to begin an inner journey to turn this heartache into an opportunity, where you can:
- Do some serious soul-searching
- Rediscover who you are outside of a relationship
- Illuminate shadows that lurk in your psyche
- Learn what Attachment Style you are and why that’s important
- Learn what’s happening in your body as you face anxiety, grief, etc.
- Learn techniques to help you manage anxiety & fear
- Let go of what needs to go
- Retrieve and polish parts of you that feel shattered
- Deal with unfinished business or pain from your past
- Grow and learn valuable lessons about relationships and life
- Become more self-aware and show up for your own self, who is inherently empowered.
Here lies a fork in the road.
One road will take you to VICTIMVILLE, full of people who didn’t do any kind of inner healing work after a breakup. They numbed out, self-medicated, repressed the pain, made no effort, jumped into another relationship to numb their pain, etc.
The other road leads to EMPOWEREDVILLE, full of people who took the time to deal with emotional baggage, feel and heal the grief, break out of faulty belief patterns, and rise from the ashes like the phoenix ablaze with strength and wisdom.
My hope is that you are able to embrace and walk the path toward healing.
And, truly heal at a deep level so you can experience more peace, joy, and thrive in all areas of your life.
HEALING AFTER A BREAKUP includes:
- 50 devotions & journal questions and exercises
- This is a SOFT COVER book
- Lined pages for journaling your thoughts
- 8 full-page gorgeous images + quotes
- Recommendations for further reading
- A lot of encouragement